A1Supplements.com - Wholesale Supplements!
Store Articles Forum News

MuscleTech Deals!
While Supplies Last!

Crazy Deals! Buy 1, Get 1 with AllMax!
While Supplies Last!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

"I don't train really to win contests. I don't train to win friends. I don't train to look pretty. I don't train to look at some chick's ass. I train and train very hard cause it's uncomfortable. It's painful. It's demanding. I like that. Time to bleed." - MG

"I don't train really to win contests. I don't train to win friends. I don't train to look pretty. I don't train to look at some chick's ass. I train and train very hard cause it's uncomfortable. It's painful. It's demanding. I like that. Time to bleed." - MG

Thumbs up Thanks for the Inspiration FreakShow

mrgrewal ... I been having a motivation issue since I had a slight back injury. I use to love going to work out and just havent seemed to get that kick in the ass I so well needed to get back into it. I use be 6'2" 255 lbs solid, now I am 6'2" 245 and over weight (with no self esteem anymore). Watched and read all your Posts from page 1 last night, got up this morning and went to the gym for the first time in 4 years, Signed up for a whole year. Thanks Bro, keep posting... I will be back!
    Last edited by fox_smp26; 01-31-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Default Dumbbell Flyes: Proper Form of Dumbbell Flyes

So what we are going to do now, is I will show you form, the proper form of dumbbell flyes. I see a lot of people elbows in. You want your elbows out and you want to flare out. You don’t want to come back and bend, drop down. You want actually to flare out with the dumbbells.

Flair, you gonna come down, drop down, good stretch
    Flare, good stretch

Again, we want to elongate the muscle. We want to keep the muscle pliable. Get a good stretch. Good range of motion.
    Last edited by Singha; 04-19-2017 at 08:50 AM.

Default These motivational quotes for weight loss

These motivational quotes for weight loss are not the cure, but they can help lift your mood when you feel like stopping, quitting and giving up.

Enjoy!

1.) “If it was about knowledge we would all be skinny and rich. It’s not about what you know but what you do!”

2.) “The distance between who am I am and who I want to be is only separated by what I do!”

3.) “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.”

4.) “To change your body you must first change your mind.”

5.) “Someone busier than you is running right now.”

6.) “Working out is never convenient. But neither is illness, diabetes and obesity!”

7.) “I don’t stop when I’m tired, I stop when I’m DONE!”

8.) “I don’t work hard because I hate my body. I workout because I love it!”

9.) “Get comfortable with being uncomfortable!”

10.) “When it burns, is when you’re just getting started. That’s when you get stronger!”

11.) “If you have 30 minutes for Facebook, you have 1 hour for the gym!”

12.) “The best way to predict your health is to create it.”

Motivational Quotes For Weight Loss 2

14.) “You can’t run from all your problems, but it will help you lose weight.”

15.) “Get started as if you are motivated. Pretend. And the motivation will come!”

16.) “Excuses don’t burn calories.”

17.) “Your body hears everything your mind says. Keep going. You can!”

18.) “Don’t stop until you’re proud.”

19.) “You don’t have to go fast, you just have to go.”

20.) “If you’re tired of starting over; stop giving up!”

21.) “On the other side of your workout is the body and health you want!”

22.) “The question isn’t can you, it’s will you!”

23.) “Workouts are like life. The harder it is, the STRONGER YOU BECOME!”

24.) “If no one thinks you can, then you have to!”

25.) “If you still look good at the end of your work out…you didn’t work hard enough!”