A1Supplements.com - Wholesale Supplements!
Store Articles Forum News

MuscleTech Deals!
While Supplies Last!

Crazy Deals! Buy 1, Get 1 with AllMax!
While Supplies Last!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Testing

Hey MMJOHNSON!

Update... feeling more strength, muscle mass and less fat... doing 50 LB KB dead lifts was at 25 LB at start. Also Things like my Curls have gone from 20 LBS to now 35LBS pretty easy. I weighed 222 lbs this morning.

I have really tuned my diet, I to get 200g protein on workout days (chicken, eggs, yogurt) 100g off days. I have found these Builder bars with 20g protein in them that has completely satisfied my sweet tooth so no more ice cream and cookies in the evening. I'm having fun with the crossfit class and I have never in my life stuck to a work out routine for this long so many many personal hurdles have been crossed...

Peace
    Azzman

A1 Sponsored Athlete mmjohnson33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Azzman View Post
    Hey MMJOHNSON!

Update... feeling more strength, muscle mass and less fat... doing 50 LB KB dead lifts was at 25 LB at start. Also Things like my Curls have gone from 20 LBS to now 35LBS pretty easy. I weighed 222 lbs this morning.

I have really tuned my diet, I to get 200g protein on workout days (chicken, eggs, yogurt) 100g off days. I have found these Builder bars with 20g protein in them that has completely satisfied my sweet tooth so no more ice cream and cookies in the evening. I'm having fun with the crossfit class and I have never in my life stuck to a work out routine for this long so many many personal hurdles have been crossed...

Peace
    Azzman
    Thats great news!! Glad to hear!!
    Train insane or remain the same!!!

www.customfitnessbymj.com

www.facebook.com/ifpapromelissajohnson

Hiiii...I think you have take some best protein shakes or supplements and good meal plan..
    You can also buy the best protein supplement online with best offers at : [url]www.desmapharmaceutical.de[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by mmjohnson33 View Post
    Hi there!! I am a nutrition and training coach so this is my forte! You need more protein for sure at least 1g per lb of bodyweight.....cut out the soda and ice cream and you should notice a big difference. Even if you just limited it to once a week so you dont feel like you are depriving yourself. You also need to make sure you have protein with EVERY meal. Sugar if it cannot be metabolized then your body stores it as fat, that is why sugar is so bad.....As far as weights go outside of crossfit, I recommend movements that isolate as crossfit only does compound movements....maybe a shoulder day and an arm day a week.

Let me know if you need anything else.
    Totally Agree. Protein is the base of muscle making

Since im assuming that your crossfit workouts are putting in a lot of cardio and core work, i would do a lot of compound movements on the lifting day.